Lab 16: Interrupts and WDT in Assembly
Each link will take you to the GitHub source for any code associated with the circuits in this lab.
Watch/read the following resources prior to the first lab. This information will teach you how to use lab equipment and provide suggestions and technical tips for successfully completing the lab.
- Textbook: Chapters 6, 7 and 19
- PDF: AVR Instruction Set Manual
- Video: Demonstration of circuit 4
- Video: How does the WDT circuit work (this is from lab 5 but uses the same principle as lab 16)
- Website: How to Load Programs to an Arduino UNO From Atmel Studio 7
- Website: AVR Delay Loop Calculator
This lab is licensed under creative commons as CC-BY-SA-NC. For more information, visit creativecommons.org.