Coming soon: Spring 2020 Schedule
I will be posting my spring 2020 schedule soon. As of November 2020, I will be teaching single sections of Physics 1100 (VCM – online classes), Digital Systems (hybrid – in-person labs, online lectures), and Circuit Analysis (hybrid – in-person labs, online lectures). My hybrid classes are pretty much full or filling fast because of the low course caps to stay compliant with keeping students 6′ apart in the classroom. I cannot allow more than 12 students into those classes. Register early to ensure you get a space, and go on the waitlist in case students drop before the spring semester starts. I’ll be posting Blackboard shells by December so you can get information about the syllabus. E-mail me if you have concerns before the semester starts.
Fall 2020 Schedule
Virtual over e-mail or Discord (check Blackboard for the Discord server invite URL).
- Monday and Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Monday and Wednesday 2:00 p.m. quizzes become available on FlipIt
- Monday and Wednesday 2:15 p.m. lectures become available on YouTube
- Tuesday or Thursday (check MyAccess to see which date pertains to you) 1:00 p.m. labs become available on Gradescope
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 12:00 – 12:50 p.m. lecture on Blackboard Collaborate
- Tuesday or Thursday (check MyAccess to see which date pertains to you) 9:00 – 11:50 a.m. lab in 3F07 (face masks are required for entry)