Lab 2: Digital Circuits
Watch/read the following resources prior to the first lab. This information will teach you how to use lab equipment and provide suggestions and technical tips for successfully completing the lab.
- Textbook: Sections 2.1, 2.8, and 2.9
- Video: Basic logic gates (AND, OR, NOT)
- Video: XOR and XNOR gates
- Video: Reading datasheets
- Website: Inventory of parts
- Website: Wikipedia list of 7400-series integrated circuits
This lab is licensed under creative commons as CC-BY-SA-NC. For more information, visit creativecommons.org.