Lab 7: Capacitors
Lab 7 will come from the published version of the lab manual.
Suggested Pre-Lab Activities
Completing the following activities before attending lab will save you time during the lab session.
Lab Manual Errata
The following are known errors in the lab manual corresponding to lab 7.
The following parts of lab 7 have been modified from the published version of the lab manual.
Watch/read the following resources prior to attending this lab. This information will teach you how to use lab equipment and provide suggestions and technical tips for successfully completing the lab.
- Textbook: Sections 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4
- Video: Breadboard
- Video: Dual power supply (as of November 1, 2021, there is no video available for this piece of equipment)
- Video: Function generator
- Video: Oscilloscope
- Video: LRC meter
- Website: Digi-Key 4-band resistor color code calculator
- Infographic: Using a potentiometer as a variable resistor
- Infographic: Connecting common circuit components to a breadboard
- Infographic: Using equipment with Earth ground