Lab 8: RC Circuits
Lab 8 will come from the published version of the lab manual.
Suggested Pre-Lab Activities
Completing the following activities before attending lab will save you time during the lab session.
Lab Manual Errata
The following are known errors in the lab manual corresponding to lab 8.
The following parts of lab 8 have been modified from the published version of the lab manual.
Watch/read the following resources prior to attending this lab. This information will teach you how to use lab equipment and provide suggestions and technical tips for successfully completing the lab.
- Textbook: Section 5.5
- Video: Breadboard
- Video: Function generator
- Video: Oscilloscope
- Video: Tabletop multimeter
- Video: LRC meter
- Website: Digi-Key 4-band resistor color code calculator
- Infographic: Connecting common circuit components to a breadboard
- Infographic: Using equipment with Earth ground
This lab homework is licensed under creative commons as CC-BY-SA-NC. For more information, visit creativecommons.org.