Lab 2: Ohm’s Law & Kirchhoff’s Circuit Laws
Watch/read the following resources prior to attending this lab. This information will teach you how to use lab equipment and provide suggestions and technical tips for successfully completing the lab.
- Textbook: Sections 1.2.2, 1.3.2, 2.2, 2.4, 2.7.1, and 2.7.2
- Video: Breadboard
- Video: DC power supply
- Video: Constant current source
- Video: Tabletop multimeter
- Website: Inventory of parts (includes all resistors available in 3F07)
- Website: Digi-Key 4-band resistor color code calculator
- Infographic: Connecting common circuit components to a breadboard
- Infographic: Using the constant current source
This lab is licensed under creative commons as CC-BY-SA-NC. For more information, visit creativecommons.org.