Lab 3: Transformations & Measurement Circuits
Watch/read the following resources prior to attending this lab. This information will teach you how to use lab equipment and provide suggestions and technical tips for successfully completing the lab.
- Textbook: Sections 2.3 and 2.5.1
- Video: Breadboard
- Video: DC power supply
- Video: Tabletop multimeter
- Website: Digi-Key 4-band resistor color code calculator
- Infographic: Using a potentiometer as a variable resistor
- Infographic: Connecting common circuit components to a breadboard
In this lab, you’ll be building a battery-monitoring circuit. Here’s a picture of an example of battery-monitoring in my TI-83+ calculator.
This lab is licensed under creative commons as CC-BY-SA-NC. For more information, visit creativecommons.org.