Lab 5: Source Transformation & Equivalent Circuits
Watch/read the following resources prior to attending this lab. This information will teach you how to use lab equipment and provide suggestions and technical tips for successfully completing the lab.
- Textbook: Section 3.1
- Video: Breadboard
- Video: DC power supply
- Video: Dual power supply (as of November 1, 2021, there is no video available for this piece of equipment)
- Video: Constant current source
- Video: Tabletop multimeter
- Video: Function generator
- Video: Oscilloscope
- Website: Digi-Key 4-band resistor color code calculator
- Infographic: Connecting common circuit components to a breadboard
- Infographic: Using the constant current source
- Infographic: Using equipment with Earth ground
This lab is licensed under creative commons as CC-BY-SA-NC. For more information, visit creativecommons.org.